Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Pictures

I have taken about 1000 pictures since getting my new camera on Christmas day. I absolutely love having a good camera and can't wait until I really know what I'm doing with it.  Here's a few of the random pictures I've taken.

Sydney on Christmas morning, playing with the DSI Santa brought her. 

Sleepy Garrett on Christmas morning.

Playing with new Lego's.


Garrett playing with the new train table Santa brought.


Doing man stuff.

The cute antique desk we bought for our bedroom.

Our fun Christmas lights.

A pink tree just for Sydney.



We're all about sight words these days.

The first snow of the year.  (more of a dusting)

Sydney's class doing a snowman presentation in front of the school.

Garrett was fascinated by her nose.

No comments: