Saturday, January 22, 2011

Austin City Limits

Allen & I record Austin City Limits every week.  They always seem to have the bands we love & I love the live performance setting.  It's also fun to hear the little tidbits about the bands.  The other day my Sister told me my Dad loved watching Austin City Limits.  I never knew that!  It's cool when, at 32 years old, you find out yet another thing you had in common with your Dad {who just happens to be your hero}.  I definitely got my love for music from my Dad.  I use to email him YouTube clips of my favorite performances.  Back then, it was mostly Kings of Leon.  Songs like "Trani" & "California Waiting".  I wonder what he thought of my music.  He never really said.  I'm guessing he thought it was weird, like everyone else did.  I wish I could still share my favorite songs with him.  Instead, I'll share them here, in my little corner of the universe.  Here's Band of Horses from this week's Austin City Limits. 

No comments: