Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vroom Vroom!



Garrett loved every minute of his race car party!


Allen and I take great pride in making the cakes for Sydney & Garrett's birthdays.  I'm the baker & he puts great detail into the decorating.  Hopefully, they will look back one day and remember all the fun cakes they had.   


For the take home goodie bags, I just packaged up hot wheels in a cute way.  Allen bought them for .50 each at the swap meet.  You can't beat new hot wheels in the package for .50!









Sydney picked out a Curious George movie & stuffed animal for him.  She also got him a Buzz Light Year gun that shoots out foam darts.  I can't tell you how many times I've had a dart to my face in the last 12 hours.  Those darts may get "lost" soon.


Garrett got lots of fun presents from all our family & friends.  We got him this cool big wheel.  He loves his new "motorcycle".  We also got him a fun sand & water table for outside. 






Happy 3rd Birthday Garrett!

No comments: