Friday, April 22, 2011

Interpol Date Night

We headed to Tulsa Wednesday to see Interpol at Cain's Ballroom.  I think it's becoming tradition to take the same picture on the turnpike to Tulsa every time!  It's also tradition for Allen to wear the same shirt. ;)


We ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Tulsa & I decided to unwind a little with this.  I swear it was the best margarita I've ever had.


Cain's is the best place to hear live music.  I absolutely love coming here.  My top three favorite concerts have been at Cain's.  Kings of Leon in 2007, Band of Horses in 2010 & Interpol this week. 


I've been a fan of Interpol since Sydney was a baby.  In fact, I listened to them so much that Sydney frequently requested "Evil" in the car.  Only she called it Rosemary.  I can't hear that song without picturing Sydney at 2 years old saying "Mommy, play Rosemary!"  Even though I've been a fan for a while, hearing them live made me a serious Interpol fan!  They sounded perfect & looked like a class act.  It was a great night. 


Here's some good footage someone posted on YouTube from that night. 

2 comments:

J.Dillon said...

Interpol is my all-time favorite band. And seeing them at the Cain's was awesome. Cool pics by the way, is that Instagram?

Indie Liz said...

Thanks. Yes, it's Instagram.