Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Did Ya Know...

...that the 80's are back?  I'm not real up to date on trends, which you could clearly tell by taking one look at my wardrobe.  But I have noticed a trend amongst the Kindergarten girls.  Side pony tails.  Inevitably, Sydney requested a side pony tail for school recently.  She has also requested I buy her a pair of denim overall shorts.  I'm sure lots of neon will be next.  Lord help us if they start tight rolling their jeans.  Some trends should never be repeated. 


This guy could care less about trends.  His life revolves around trucks, tractors, dirt, food, sleep & home.  Oh yeah, and his Momma.  He is quite the homebody & begs me to bring him home after we've been out "having fun" for a while. 


We've reached the one year anniversary of our bread making!  I cannot believe I have not bought a loaf of bread in a year.  Seriously, not one loaf.  I love making our bread & will continue to do it as long as I can.  The kids love helping out too. 



Sydney likes to make Garrett's bed for him in the mornings.  However, she has no interest in making her own.  I really need a quilt for Garrett's bed, but haven't found exactly what I want in my price range.  That seems to happen to me a lot. I call it Pottery Barn taste on a Target budget. ;)

2 comments:

Jessica P said...

I just now saw;ll this. Does Sydney have her ears peirce? I can't believe the side pony tail is back in. Cute!

Indie Liz said...

No, those are clip on ear rings.