Saturday, December 18, 2010

Toy Organization

I like things organized.  Always have, always will.  My Sister used to try to annoy me by moving my perfectly aligned remote controls on the table or tilting a picture on the wall.  My Sister would not be able to find her remote controls, but mine would be lined up from smallest to biggest.  It's pretty funny how opposite we are.

Anyways, the toys in my kids' rooms have just become a cluttered mess & it's been driving me crazy.  I finally have a toy organization system that I love & my kids love.  I've looked at these before, but thought they were too pricey.  Until Target marked them down to $38!  I bought one for each room & it is really nerdy how happy these have made me!

 

These organizing bins are made by Circo, and clearanced at $38, are perfect for organizing all the little stuff in the kids' rooms.  Sydney and Garrett love them because everything is where they can see it.  And guess what, they have done a better job cleaning up their own rooms because clean up is so much easier now.  Bonus!  The colors matched their rooms perfectly!

Here's Sydney's toy closet before and after.

Awful

Awesome
Removing all the baskets & containers full of little stuff from the closet freed up space for the bigger, obnoxious stuff. 

I forgot to take before pics of Garrett's room.  Go figure.  Here's all his little cars, tractors & random toys organized in their little bins.




And the kids had fun decorating the boxes they came in. 


Assembly was a piece of cake.  Each one only took me about 20 minutes.  So for any organized mom going crazy over the toy clutter consuming their kid's rooms, I highly recommend these!  Just wait until they go on sale again. ;)

2 comments:

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

Ok, I am lmao at this post...my visual right now is you, in a Cinderalla dress, prancing around your house with birds singing and flying around your head. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good grief... am I really going to have to post pics of my kids rooms???

Indie Liz said...

Actually, it was my Snow White dress.