Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mmmm...Cheese Ball

This cheese ball is one of my go to appetizers for parties. 
Cheese Ball
1 pkg cream cheese
1 tsp pimento (drained)
1 tsp chopped green bell pepper
1 tsp chopped red bell pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
1 c grated cheddar cheese

Mix together & roll into a ball.  Then cover in chopped pecans.  Serve with crackers or bread.

The red & green peppers give it a fun Christmas look.

I made this for our "Thanksmas" party with our friends this last weekend.  We always get together in between Thanksgiving & Christmas & do a gift exchange with the kids.  I meant to take a picture of the cheese ball and my pepper poppers, but totally forgot.  I forget everything these days.  I think my brain is just too busy storing all the important information, like brush the kids' teeth, Sydney's school program is at 2:00, show & tell is Friday & she needs to bring something that starts with K, pay the  mortgage, and so on.  So I forget little things like taking pictures of my cheese ball.

No comments: