Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stillwater Pics

I want a better camera.  I bought a point & shoot camera a couple of years ago, rather than a high quailty SLR camera and I really regret it.  I should have gotten what I really wanted instead of being practical.  I want one to take great pictures of Allen's landscaping, the kids & just fun randomness. 

These are some pictures we took in Stillwater last Spring.  They are mostly of trees.  For some reason, I really like taking pictures of trees.  I just think they're pretty & calming.  I want to frame them & hang them around the house as little reminders of where we fell in love.  We had 4 really fun years together in Sillwater while I was going to college at OSU.  Those early days of a relationship when everything is perfect and there are no mortgages, no kids & no real responsibilities.  These pictures remind me of simpler times and of our place of "no worries". 










~ This is my favorite ~

1 comment:

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!!! We should have a shoot of you guys in Stillwater!!